In 1984, Comrade Deng Xiaoping and his wife went to the "Sea World" and boarded the Minghua Ferry, and even spit on the Minghua Ferry. "Sea World", this brand-new name, has been recorded in the annals of Shenzhen's history. In 2020, the 40th anniversary of the establishment of the Shenzhen Special Economic Zone is a crucial year for the construction of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area and Shenzhen Pilot Demonstration Zone to be fully rolled out and deepened. As a window of China’s reform and opening up, the urban living room of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, Nanshan Shekou Witness the growth of Shenzhen. The work pays tribute to the 40th anniversary of Shenzhen’s reform and development. It opens with a Dapeng spreading its wings 90,000 miles. It is a metaphor for the rapid development of Shenzhen. The appearance of a lighthouse symbolizes that Shenzhen, as a beacon of China’s rapid development, will move forward bravely without fear of wind and waves. The baptism presents the historical changes and opportunities of Shenzhen’s reform and opening up. The city is developing rapidly, the people’s lives are full of passion, happiness, and quality of life. It also brings stronger development. Artificial intelligence, mechanical technology, 5G technology, etc. are presented one by one. ······
The works are divided into the early stage of reform and opening up, history, construction, vitality, technology, and the future.
(Including size, material, power, etc.)
The main body of the projection Minghua is 168 meters long and 24 meters high. The work display equipment includes:
1. Projection equipment: 16 Barco W40 laser projectors supporting zoom lens and service console, etc.;
2. Lighting combination equipment: 170 330 beam lights, 50 beam lights 380, 120 wall washers, 300 LED Par lights Table, equipped with 370-meter teuss frame and other related construction combinations;
3. Laser equipment: 20 40W laser lights, 20 controllers, equipped with a console server and related building combinations;
4. Audio equipment: 22 10-inch array speakers, 14 10-inch ultra-low speakers, 1 8-inch monitor, equipped with console server, etc.;
5. Content production: Mapping video, lighting programming, laser programming;
6. Other wire materials, fusion software production, and auxiliary facilities.