top of page

Global Creative Tech Group

Public·170 members

Today: Westerlo - RWDM live 26 December 2023 Watch TV

How you voted: RWDM vs Westerlo ; Last Game: Westerlo 1-0 Kortrijk Saturday, October 7 at 5.15pm in Belgian Pro League ; Last Game: Genk 3-3 Westerlo Sunday, ...

The numbers show that. The average number of goals scored by teams playing away from home in the tournament is 1. 29 per game. Match details:NAME: RWDM - WesterloDATE: 21-10-2023TIME: 11:15STADIUM: Edmond Machtens-Stadion, Bruxelles FAQWhen and where is the RWDM vs. Westerlo match taking place? The RWDM vs. 06%. A win for Westerlo had a probability of 35. 94% and a draw had a probability of 24%. The most likely scoreline for a RWD Molenbeek win was 2-1 with a probability of 8. 65%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7. 4%) and 2-0 (5. 83%). The likeliest Westerlo win was 1-2 (8. 13%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10. 96%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 7. 4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that RWD Molenbeek would win this match. Pro League RWDM vs Westerlo live score, H2H and lineups - BetarenaAbout the Match RWDM and Westerlo will meet on October 21st, 2023 in a Pro League match in Bruxelles. At Betarena, you can access a vast selection of tips, live results, and post-match analysis throughout the Pro League. Our statistics platform is also constantly being updated to provide a precise range of data to analyze, accessible to all sports lovers, bettors, and sports trading. Here you will find the platform that gathers the most data and statistics to use for your benefit. The game between RWDM and Westerlo will be streamed through the following bookmakers / tv stations, where you can watch the live match: bet365, Tipsport SK, Tipsport. Westerlo - RWDM Live - Pro League: Football Scores & Follow the Pro League live Football match between Westerlo and RWDM with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:30 PM on December 26th, 2023. The Pro League is the top soccer competition in Belgium. While the main goal for some teams in the Pro League may be to win the title, all teams compete in the league with varying objectives. Some teams may aim to avoid relegation to a lower league, while others may strive for a top-spot finish to qualify for International competitions. Therefore, all teams in the league put in their best effort during matches to achieve their respective goals. Currently, RWDM is in 10th place position, and Westerlo is in 15th place. RWDM are coming from a loss in their last appearance against Sporting Charleroi, by 2-1, while Westerlo, won in their most recent encounter, against Kortrijk, 1-0. The Pro League has an average of 3. 84 yellow cards per match. This indicates that refereeing in the competition tends to give few bookings. In the Pro League duels, we average 10. 36 corners per match. So we can see that the games are lively, which usually pleases the lovers of offensive soccer. The home teams usually do well in Pro League matches. One indication is that home teams average 1. 48 goals per appearance. It is not so usual to see visiting teams manage to score many goals. KVC Westerlo vs. RWDM (Dec 26, 2023) Live Score Live coverage of the KVC Westerlo vs. RWDM Belgian Pro League game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. RWD Molenbeek 1-1 Westerlo - Belgian Pro League - October 21, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleBelgian Pro League | Gameweek 11Oct 21, 2023 at 5. 15pm UKEdmond Machtens-Stadion RWDM1 - 1Westerlo Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between RWD Molenbeek and Westerlo. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a RWD Molenbeek win with a probability of 40. Watch RWDM - KVC Westerlo Live Stream Watch RWDM - KVC Westerlo live & on-demand on DAZN BE, in HD and on any device. Sign up today Watch First Division A Soccer action as RWDM takes on Westerlo.


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...


  • Joanne Yin
  • Hobz Mfpkd
    Hobz Mfpkd
  • lila stick
    lila stick
  • Nadia Fishman
    Nadia Fishman
  • Bet Vill
    Bet Vill
bottom of page