top of page

Global Creative Tech Group

Public·166 members

Brescia VS Parma live watch 26.12.2023 TV


Brescia vs Parma live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/12/26 at 06:00:00 UTC time in Serie B. Here on Brescia vs Parma LiveScore you can ...


Live Score, Stream and H2H results 12/26/2023. Preview match Brescia vs Parma, team, start time. Tribuna. comSerie B19 Matchday, Stadium: Stadio Mario RigamontiStatisticsPossessionShots on targetShots off targetFoulsCorner kicksFree kicksOffsidesBest bookmakersLoading... Loading... Game eventsHead - to - HeadLast 20 gamesBrescia6WinsParma10WinsSerie B. Sunday, 7 May, 2023Serie B. Monday, 12 December, 2022Serie B. Monday, 11 April, 2022All matchesLatest matches BresciaSerie B. Saturday, 23 December, 2023Serie B. Parma Calcio 1913 S. l., on the other hand, sits in 1 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 27% chance of a home win, and a 44% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Brescia Calcio vs Parma Calcio 1913 S. is worth a look. Brescia Calcio have won 2 meetings with Parma Calcio 1913 S. l., while Parma Calcio 1913 S. have won 3. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for Brescia Calcio vs Parma Calcio 1913 S. from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Brescia Calcio and Parma Calcio 1913 S. l.? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Brescia Calcio, 2 tips backing Parma Calcio 1913 S. and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 27% against the Brescia Calcio finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 44% against Parma Calcio 1913 S. Brescia vs Parma prediction, live stream, score and oddsBrescia vs Parma Odds & PredictionWinnerParmaParma is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Brescia or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to scoreParmaFirst team to score should be Parma, with 57% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (50% chances). Both team to scoreWe might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Massimo Bertagnoli 9. Brescia 0-2 Parma - Serie B - December 12, 2022 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleSerie B | Gameweek 17Dec 12, 2022 at 7. 30pm UKStadio Mario Rigamonti Brescia0 - 2Parma Coverage of the Serie B clash between Brescia and Parma. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Parma win with a probability of 36. 48%. A win for Brescia had a probability of 36. 3% and a draw had a probability of 27. 09%Fabrizio Paghera 9. 09%Enrico Del Prato 9. 09%Matteo Ferro 9. 09%Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 18. 18%0:1 15. 38%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Brescia live scores, results, fixtures, Brescia v Parma live | Football, ItalyHELP: You are on Brescia live scores page in Football/Italy section. Flashscore. com offers Brescia livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Brescia scores you can follow 1000+ football competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore. Brescia Calcio vs Parma Calcio 1913 S. r. l. Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-26Match Details Who: Brescia Calcio vs Parma Calcio 1913 S. l. Competition: Serie B When: 2023-12-26, 16:00 Venue: Stadio Mario Rigamonti Brescia Calcio will host Parma Calcio 1913 S. at Stadio Mario Rigamonti on 2023-12-26 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in Serie B. Brescia Calcio, currently sitting at 9 will be looking for important home win. Parma - Brescia Head to Head Statistics Games, Soccer You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. All you need is a funded account or to have placed a bet in ... How to watch Parma - Brescia? TV and stream Parma. vs. Brescia · Soccer Serie B. Stadio Mario Rigamonti (Brescia). 06:00. Watch it live on TV or Stream. FOX Deportes. FOX Soccer Plus. Fubo Sports US.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page